National Certificate: Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Participate in the operation and maintenance of construction equipment and machinery.
- Participate in the construction of roads, bridges, dams, railways , houses.
- Take part in the design and construction of tunnels, factories, reservoirs.
- Participate in the erection of reinforced concrete, structural steel, timber and masonry structures.
- Architectural technology
- Drainage Inspection
- Industrial Designing
- Quantity Surveying
- Sanitation and Reticulation
- Building Construction
Duration: 3 years – full time