Business Studies Students that have their N4, N5 & N6 certificates and have completed 18 months’ work experience in their field of study may apply to DHET for a National Diploma.
Engineering Studies Students that have their N4, N5 & N6 certificates and have completed 2 years work experience in their field of study may apply to DHET for a National Diploma.
Process to apply for a National Diploma:
- Student to complete diploma application form and logbook (see below)
- The following documents must be handed to the Exam Officer of the Campus:
- Completed Diploma Application form
- Completed logbook
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of N4, N5 and N6 Certificates.
- Original signed letter from employer showing evidence of work experience as per logbook.
- Letter from employer needs to include dates of work experience.
- Exams Officer will attach the students’ academic record to the documents
- Application will be sent to the Campus Manager and Deputy Principal: Academic to verify
- Once verified, application will be couriered to DHET for processing.
- If application is successful, DHET will send the diploma to the Exam Officer for distribution.
- If application is unsuccessful, DHET will communicate with Exam Officer. Exam Officer will report to student.
National NDiploma APPLICATION FORM
- 67033: Management Assistant
- 67035: Legal secretary
- 67036: Business Management
- 67037: Marketing Management
- 67039: Human Resource Management
- 67039: Hospitality and Catering
- 67040: Financial Management
- 67041: Public Management
- 67051: Tourism
- 90674: Engineering Studies: Civil Engineering
- 90674: Engineering Studies: Mechanical Engineering
- 90674: Engineering Studies: Electrical Engineering