Port Elizabeth TVET College will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) plan and is committed in maintaining diversity in it’s appointments. Port Elizabeth TVET College reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have applied for any of these positions before, please note you have to re-apply. Due to the high volume of applications, applications will not be acknowledged and if you do not receive a response from us within 3 months, please accept that your application was unsuccesful.
PLEASE REFER TO THE KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS FOR EACH POST AND SUBMIT APPLICATIONS/S AS FOLLOWS:
- Application form (see download link in document downloads);
- Covering letter stating the reference number (code) of the specific post you are applying for;
- Detailed CV with at least 2 recent contactable references;
- Certified copies of Matric (Grade 12) certificate, qualifications, academic records/transcripts, ID and valid driver’s license.
- All qualifications obtained from institutions outside South-Africa should be accompanied by certified copies of SAQA certificate.
- Clearly indicate the experience where applicable (DD-MM-YYYY).
- Successful candidate will be subjected to security screening
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
- The required documentation is not submitted and/or is received after the closing date.
- It is e-mailed or faxed.