R191: Hospitality & Catering Services
|This course is designed to focus on 3 disciplines in the Hospitality field i.e. Professional Cookery, Accommodation & House Keeping, and Food & Beverage Management. PE TVET College’s Hospitality Department prides itself in offering Hospitality students the opportunity to refine, re-design and perfect their cooking and management skills in this dynamic, growing industry. The qualification places equal emphasis on academic, practical and integrated learning experience of the student. The qualification is aimed at individuals who are passionate about serving people and who have what it takes for this demanding industry.
- Catering Theory and Practical N4
- Nutrition and Menu Planning N4
- Applied Management N4
- Sanitation and Safety N4
- Catering Theory and Practical N5
- Food and Beverage Service N5
- Applied Management N5
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
- Catering Theory and Practical N6
- Communication and Human Relations N6
- Applied Management N6
- Computer Practice N4
|Russell Road Campus
Career Options & General FAQ’s
What will I be qualified as after completing the course?
How can I further improve my skills as well as as my career?